Sunday, July 13, 2014

Weekly Inspiration :: vol. 1

I spend a lot of time on the internet scrolling, clicking, reading, watching, listening, and exploring. I am hugely inspired by what I find in my web travels. So these weekly inspiration volumes are to collect some of my favorite things that have inspired me throughout the week.




1. I'm really loving pale colors lately. It's appearing in my art, my wardrobe, and even the designs for my room! :: 2. "Cultivate kindness." Just a reminder that kindness is not a personality trait, it's an action. It's a decision that you make about how to treat the people around you. So no excuses! Be kind! :: 3. I loved the colors and the textures in this photo. :: 4. James Dean being a handsome fella. :: 5. Mother nature is beautiful and she is powerful. :: 6. A piece by one of my favorite artists, Agnes Cecile. :: 7. Yup. :: 8. I love images that combine nature and human invention. :: 9. Signs of an artist at work. :: 10. Princess Mononoke is one of my favorite films ever.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lovely Vertigo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig