Sunday, October 12, 2014

Weekly Inspiration :: Vol. 3

I spend a lot of time on the internet scrolling, clicking, reading, watching, listening, and exploring. I am hugely inspired by what I find in my web travels. So these weekly inspiration volumes are to collect some of my favorite things that have inspired me throughout the week.
– None of these are made/taken by me. You can find them on my tumblr: www.lovelyvertigo.tumblr.com –


1. I've known for a while that I want to study abroad. Where, though? Something tells me my wanderlust would be soothed by just about anywhere. 2. My vinyl collection keeps growing! I'm always on the lookout for a neat (and cute) way of storing and displaying my records. 3. My infatuation with interior design increases by the day, no thanks to fabulous design blogs. I've discovered that I lean towards a simple, cozy, minimalist aesthetic. White, with funky accents, textures, colors, and patterns. Gorgeousness. 4. Black and grey. All day every day. 5. Wisdom in a window. 6. Loved this exuberant burst of red! I've been feeling so inspired by blues, reds, and greys lately. Maybe I'll do a painting... 7. I love how this photo is composed. Wow. And that little pop of red! 8. I'd say that fall is inspiring me to wear more black...but really, I always want to wear black. Ha! 9. Words to live by. 10. This photo called out to the minimalist part of my artsy soul. 10. Beautiful. I could go on forever about how much I love animals and nature, but I'll spare you the ramblings. 11. Lovely misty forest vibes. It looks so peaceful. 

Instead of a single song of the week, here's a glorious playlist: Coffee Table Jazz, courtesy of our friends at Spotify.


Jazz is one of my absolute favorite genres of music. This playlist is actual perfection. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lovely Vertigo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig