Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tunes :: Junip

My love for Junip burns with the heat of a thousand suns. There's nothing quite like psychedelic Swedish rock combined with the daydream-inducing magic of Jose Gonzalez's voice.


Let it be known: I like weird music. The weirder, the better. Now, all things considered, Junip isn't too high on the weird spectrum, but there is something so magical about their music that makes me daydream of adventure. 

Also, they were featured in the soundtrack for The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, a gorgeous film with gorgeous music.

Here are some of my favorites, but really, all of their stuff is great. They are one of my absolute favorite bands, though, so I might be very a little biased. 

After All is Said and Done (x)
Line of Fire (x)
Without You (x)
Far Away (x)
Don't Let It Pass (x)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lovely Vertigo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig