Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Photo Shoot :: American Dreaming, Part II || "Endings are the best place to begin"

At long last, here is the second half of the "American Dreaming" photo shoot! I already explained the concept behind the shoot in the first post, if you'd like to read more about it here. On to the photos!


I'd like to thank Olivia and Missy for being such fun, creative, and gorgeous people to work with. I'm really proud of the results of this photo shoot, and I hope you both are, too!

I am super inspired to keep taking photos with this gorgeous new camera of mine. I have another photo shoot in the works, so stay tuned for more artsy shenanigans!

"You realize you are not alone, right? No one in their twenties has life figured out. It’s okay to be a mess. You’re living."
– Unknown

Song of the day:

Priscilla, Sea Wolf
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lovely Vertigo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig