Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Izzie Boldy Goes to Europe :: COMING SOON

At it turns out, I'm terrible at that whole "save the best for last" thing, at least when it comes to sharing pieces of my own artwork that I am proud of. This particular picture, taken in St. Peter's Basilica in Rome at what Captain Jack Sparrow would dub, "The opportune moment" is one of my favorite photos from my entire trip to Europe. It has taken me a long time to look through all of my Europe pictures, but I'm almost ready to share them with you all! For now, I thought I would share this picture because...well, I got excited about it. Just look at the light! I kept waiting for the chorus of angels to start singing. . .

"And now that you don’t have to be perfect, you can be good." 
John Steinbeck, "East of Eden"

Song of the Day:
Lighthouse, Patrick Watson
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lovely Vertigo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig