Sunday, July 20, 2014

Weekly Inspiration :: vol. 2

I spend a lot of time on the internet scrolling, clicking, reading, watching, listening, and exploring. I am hugely inspired by what I find in my web travels. So these weekly inspiration volumes are to collect some of my favorite things that have inspired me throughout the week.
– None of these are made/taken by me. They are from my tumblr blog: www.lovelyvertigo.tumblr.com –







1. Black and white photography is my weakness. 2. I find thunderstorms and the sound of rain soothing . . . rainymood.com is heaven. 3. I'm a fan of simple typography. Seeing the & symbol makes me feel optimistic for some reason. Perhaps because it indicates that there is more to come? 4. Simple and pretty fashion. I would wear this in a heartbeat. 5. I am in a constant state of awe when it comes to the ocean. 5. I've never understood that "he/she completes me" nonsense. We are all works in progress, but in the end, you complete you. 6. Colors! Makes me wish I knew how to paint on a canvas... 7. I love this quote. 8. So inspired by this drawing style. 

Song of the Week: 
After All Is Said And Done - Junip 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lovely Vertigo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig