Monday, July 6, 2015

Trip Tease


A little less than a month ago, I went on the trip of a lifetime with one of my dearest friends. We spent three and a half weeks exploring Italy, France, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, and England, foregoing sleep and the comfort of our feet for the sake of good, old fashioned adventure. What. A. Blast.

I'm currently going through over 2,000 photographs in search of the best ones to share with you all. I'm excited to finally have a place where I can properly recount my adventures!


Also, I've been reconstructing my blog the best I can with my limited coding skills. That's one of the reasons I stopped posting a couple months ago--that, and I got really busy with school and work. But now that it's summer, and this trip has left me with a mighty wanderlust (which often leaves me with more photos than I know what to do with), I've resolved to get back into the blogging groove. Here we go!



"Dreams come true for those who work while they dream."
Anonymous

Song of the Day:
Pale Sun Rose :: Matthew And The Atlas
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lovely Vertigo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig