Thursday, May 8, 2014

Style :: Canary

Here's an outfit I wore earlier this week for a marvelously cold and cloudy day. Notice a theme here? Ah yes: black on black on black. This probably goes without saying, but I love black. I could wear it every day of my life and never tire of it. It's classic, cool, and versatile. What's not to like?


This pretty much a uniform for me; jeans, ankle boots, a button up, and a sweater or cardigan. And, yes, all monochrome. I love working with basic pieces like these, because they're easy to throw together in a hurry, and yet an accent color, like this canary yellow bag, brings everything together. Simple and comfy with a funky twist!

What do you think? 


"Black is the most slimming of all colors. It is the most flattering. You can wear black at any time. You can wear it at any age. You can wear it for almost any occasion. I could write a book about black."
– Christian Dior 

Song of the day:
Love Me Again, John Newman
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lovely Vertigo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig