Monday, August 18, 2014

Photo Shoot :: Victoria in La Jolla + I'm taking senior portraits!


A couple of weeks ago, my friend Victoria commissioned me to do a photo shoot. I was so excited for artsiness after weeks of zip, zero, nada that I barely restrained myself from doing cartwheels of joy around my house. (I can't do cartwheels, so that would have ended badly for both me and the furniture.)

We decided to go down to La Jolla, which was a bit of a drive, but absolutely worth it for that gorgeous late afternoon light. 

Now that summer is coming to a close and students of all ages are heading back to school, I would like to officially announce that I am available for taking senior portraits this year! My focus is definitely making every photo as you as possible. I will work with you design a photo shoot is unique to you, whether it be the location, the style, or the props (if you'd like to use some.) Let's get creative! I always keep my shoots light, fun, and low-pressure, while giving you the quality of photos you desire for a price that won't make you want to bury your head in the sand.

How does that sound? Feel free to contact me with any questions either on facebook or at my e-mail: izzie.mattox@gmail.com.

Now that the gratuitous self-promotion segment is over, please enjoy the rest of the photos! I had so much fun shooting with the lovely Victoria, working with the natural light until the sun slipped below the horizon and the world was awash with purples, blues, and grays . . . my favorite time of day.

Until next time.


"Never give up on a dream because of the time it will take to accomplish it.
The time will pass anyway."
– Earl Nightingale

Song of the Day:
Fences, Phoenix
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lovely Vertigo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig