Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Weekly Inspiration :: Vol. 3

I spend a lot of time on the internet scrolling, clicking, reading, watching, listening, and exploring. I am hugely inspired by what I find in my web travels. So these weekly inspiration volumes are to collect some of my favorite things that have inspired me throughout the week.
– None of these are made/taken by me. You can find them on my tumblr: www.lovelyvertigo.tumblr.com –


1) I just love this photograph: the perspective, the colors, the composition! 2) I am currently re-designing my room, and my decor style, I've decided, is "simple, comfy, and a little funky". I love clean, simplistic Scandinavian design, rustic, cozy accents, and pops of color. Ooh la la! 3) Whimsy. 4) One of my favorite Einstein quotes. 5) Mother Nature is magnificent! 6) Ahh, sweet simplicity. 7) As a self-identified film nerd, I wholeheartedly agree. 8) I have a boundless love and fascination for our big, beautiful, inexplicable universe. Rather than looking at the scope of space and feeling insignificant within it, I feel humbled, and curious, and inspired whenever I learn about the vastness and majesty of space. 9) More words to live by.


Song of the Day:
Tearing Me Up, Bob Moses
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lovely Vertigo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig